The work Book for English Language Development has designed for preschoolers who start to learn the alphabet. This book contains 52 pages including 10 pre-writing worksheets, 10 colours worksheets, lowercase alphabet colouring and sticking worksheets, matching the pictures and beginning sounds worksheets.
Work Book for English Language Development has designed for preschoolers who start to learn the alphabet.
The work book includes;
• 10 Pre-writing worksheets
• 10 Colours worksheets
• Lowercase alphabet coloring and sticking worksheets
• Matching the pictures and beginning sounds worksheets
- You can keep this as either booklet or put the papers into a folder and offer one by one to the child.
- Before start to write on the lines, show the child how to trace on the lines using index and middle finger. Then, let the child to write on the lines using a pencil.
- It is recommended to introduce the names of the colours using flashcards before offering the colours worksheets.
- Teach the sound to the child using sound and beginning sound pictures and offer the sounds worksheets.
- Colouring, collage and pre writing activities help to improve fine motor skills and make the child ready for writing.
- Child will learn colours, colours of objects, sounds, beginning sounds of objects and comparisons which help for language development of the child.